
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
This is really nice. I didn't draw it though. It pains me so. hahaha. I love the expression ... like ... disney.. they can add a human-like face into an animal's. Really cool. hahaha :D
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D
hahahahahahaha
went for recce today.So blur la.Was upstairs.They were all downstairs. oops oops. hahahahahha:D
anw.Got to see the place..Uhmm.Not what I expected. hahaha. This is in a negative way. hahaha. I'm beginning to think I have too high expectations for others. hahahahaha:D
nvm that la.hahaha.
Ok.Umm... I wasn't feeling well. hahaha. only after a while.I felt like vommiting twice,but didn't,NOT LIKE I WANT TO!!..and I also felt blur,I think I had cold sweat,anw,bottom line,I wasn't well. hahaha. My dad said that I was dehydrated. oops oops. hahaha. *scold self* nvr drink water. oooooops. -_-ll oh well. I pledge to drink more water from now on. remind me! hahahahaha:D All of you must drink water too!! Being dehydrated is not a nice feeling,well, obviously. (: hahahahaahahaha. I wanna go for youthphoria later. hahaha :D
oh oh oh.
Must thank ppl!!..
Like,YuMing(who provided water..if she wasn't there maybe I would've....fainted?!?!) , Eugene, YuLiang(he wouldn't let me carry my bag. -_____-ll) , and... Benjamin. hahaha. (:
But I doubt their reading this. hahahahahahah :D nvm! They should know I wanna thank them anw.
oh oh oh! hahaha
my jiejie is home. hahahahaha :D
Okay.LAUREN!! so how?this monday?? (:
Lalalalalalalala :D
Oh ya. wanna add somemore.
aiyoh
just now.
YuMing and ..YuLiang were like treating me like a princess la.hahahahhahahaha. Not like I was gonna faint any moment. But I'm grateful. hahahahahahaha :DDD
OOH.somemore.
Dawn was telling me abt taking art in Os. Their given the whole yr!!! o_Oll
Okay
...
sound A LOT.
but.
don't leave it to the last minute! hahahahaha :D
Okay. That's all. I'm going for youthphoria later. mua ha ha ha ha:D in case Athalia doesn't go :o
hahaha byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(((((((((: