
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Wah! Super cute!! I wish this will really happen. wow wow wow. Fluffy Cats falling on my head. Aww. yayy :DDDDDD
Yay!
Tomorrow Janell(funny girl) Abi(hahaha.) Athalia(always tired girl) Fay(maybeD:) Annabel(pcg leader:D) and Tiff(boss!)(maybe only D:) are coming over! :DDD
Wheee!!
I'm thinking of having a movie marathon again. Of course,I also have my dear uno cards.. hahahaahaha. maybe I'll teach them SPEED!! :D!
yayy:D
hahaha.
Too bad yl. hahaha :D
Whee!!!
Oh my.
I just knew today that there's recce tmr.. hahahaahaha. That's y tiff may not go.. ): how sad.I wanna go recce too! At night! so cool! hahaha :D
They better take pics...or maybe they'll cancel it.hahahaha.
lalalalalalalalala
I painted just now.hahaha.I think my creativity is low now. =(( how sad. oh well.
hahahahaha
I don't feel like drawing but I have this image in my head that I wanna draw. hahahaha.
another day! :D
oh oh oh. anyone reading this now...
do u know any goooooooood movies?
I wanna rent for tmrw(:
heehee.