
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

hahaha. Another song is stuck in my head. Probably cuz I was listening to it on the bus -__-;;
Browsing thru deviantart now. wowwww. There are SO many artists in this world. SO SO SO many. Good thing s'pore is small^^ HAHAHA
btw the pic there>>> is from there too:D
Today We all came to help with the banner(except for cheryl who i think went to malaysia?).. It's SO pretty!!!!!!!! You all can see it in school when school reopens(: pretty!! :D haha
I feel like drawing now.hahaha.What to draw? :/
Hmm.Tmr got mtg at 3.30pm..Need to ask my jie how to get to church--what bus.. P:
oooh.Singapore got one gold! :D Not really great,but better than nothing!!! :D
Wheeee!! I seriously can't wait for saturday!! But I can wait for it to end I think^^ hahaha.
Hmm.But I couldn't spot a yellow and pink hse on my way to sch.. o__O
Here's what I know about angie's dear hse:
add, it's yellow and pink, it's very near sch, it's one bus stop away from island creamery,it's near copthorne and is opposite the NUS track. hahah. And I still dunno where it is..only real roughly. I guess I'll have to depend on my mummy! :D hahaha
[randomly looks at calendar]
omggg. O_O;; After this week,it's only 1 week left until youth camp! O_O When that reaches, TIME WILL FLY AT LIGHTNING SPEED THEN IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL. AHHHHHHHHHH! O.O
ohmy.Time really flies. wow wow wow. T__T;;
[opens other window and looks at deviantart pics]
ahhh pretty! :D
hahaha I'm inspired. GOODBYE people! I shall go and draw,leaving you here to tag/spam my blog.