
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Have you ever wondered...if you had an endless amount of paper and ink and got everyone to write all your bad points and good points really really truthfully even though it may hurt your feelings, would you have more bad points or good points on that paper?
Just a thought.
Today I guess I'm kinda proud of myself for finishing this -ahem- item for finale night. haha I can't say what it is,for someone who isn't supposed to know may see it and find out. o_O I have a paranoid mind,I know. Anyways,I was supposed to pack for camp but...er... I don't feel like it.So yeah.
And I think it's safe to say I'm fully recoevered! yay me :D
oh oh, tonight is PROJECT RUNWAY FINALS 9pm channel 16! lalala(: must watch. wahahaha
Tmr from 1-9pm I'll be out! :D doing funnn stuff :D Anybody wants to come? (: It's totally free,don't worry. It's a youthphoria cum bb xmas event at VIVO!! yeshhhhhh!! My FIRST TIME at VIVO!! :D what grand day it shall be. xD. Poor athalia is now in a delima as she has a party to go for but she also wants to go for the event. sigh.
Oh my.Time flies by. (gosh that rhymed. o_O)
Let's see shall we?
tmr > sunday >18 to 21dec, mon to thurs is camp > fri, serious packing for europe trip > 23dec to 1st jan, Europe trip > 2nd jan,packing for school > 3rd Jan, SCHOOL.
wow wow super fast!! o_o;; As the years go by,you get busier, and busier, and busier...