
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Hello!
I'm seriosly busy nowww.As compared to the start of the hols. x)
~randomness:
Fav song at the moment: His Kingdom-Casting Crowns. Bwahahaha!xD
Currently: Chatting with Angela,SJ and wern on msn :D
Current location: As usual,in my room.
Mood: ...I dunno. o.O;;
LALALA. xD
~
Wheeee.Once again.I'm typing out my schdule!! :D:D:D:D how uninteresting :P
Monday: Gadgets;briefing for hol(tour mah.)
Tuesday: Gadgets; PLANNING
Wednesday: Gadgets; PLANNING
Thursday Gadgets; finale night mtg
Friday: Gadgets; Finale night mtg
Saturday: Gathering;Youthphoria
Sunday: Church; dunno. xD
~
yeahh! 5 days of gadgets. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh D:
haha.Serves me right.I signed up for it. hurrr.
Planning is for class gethering. ANGELA YOU MUST COME ONLINE!
:D
oh oh oh!! MUST watch HP5 next yr! :D:D:D
haha.Last night watched the commercial(or wdv u call it la)... Hmm.
But I notice it's always really dark..as in,lighting kinda dark. O.o cannot see much ):
oh well.eating some indian cracker now.yummy^^
byeee