
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Hey everybodee! :P
today first time at VIVO! haha. not so nice though. hahaa. my intention to go there was not to shop, unlike many :p hahaha. The first thing I noticed is the FLOOR. It's SoooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOo nice!!! It's SPARKLY! :D SPARKLY!(emphasis.) haha. It's like as if they put glitter into it. so cool la. xD 2nd thing I noticed was..SO crowded!! my gosh! haha
On to the details.
Reached church at 1:06pm! Walked in and "NATALIE!" the familiar calling of none other than Joanne( not lee!) was heard. xD She tending the table with yuming(: picked a slip of paper and TADA! I was in grp 4! not same as JANELL. hahaha. aww so sad): but I dragged BuoYi along with me!so it was okay :P and good thing I did man. If not later in the day I'd be the only girl in the grp! o_o that'd be weiiirrddd. hahaha. First station was dover mrt! after tt was VIVO! then walked around bla bla .. in total there were 5 games. After all were complete, we bus-ed (166!:P) our way back to church where we had to do one last game :P Err,and I fell down there.hahaha. pai seh. -_- buoyi almost did too -__-. Man,I don't like tt game xD oh well,it's all overrrr. x)) Theeen went upstairs,sat, talked a bit,then Blahblahblaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. had dinner,then worship, then sermon, then benediction then WHEEE! (XD) I stayed for awhile and talked to some pple. :P ooh. which reminds meee. I'm waiting for an email to arrive! Where issit?! -____-;;
One thing I don't get is why guys can't seem to appreciate Project runway as much as we, wonderful, girls do :P hahahhahaa.Oh well! Let bygones be bygones! xDDD Phrase I learnt frm erika n ht! yay them! xP
okie okie.nothing else to say already. still waiting for that email :/ gah.