
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
lalalalalala. I feel like changing my blogskin but I'm too lazy to find another one(:
hahaha.Today as I was walking to the bus stop,I was wondering if I was actually supposed to go to school. xD It felt odd. Oh well.But I went to school anyway!:D
Found Melisa,vanessa,joy and wern.later,aishah,mun and cheryl came.only 8 of us:D
Made A tripod stand,2 spider webs,a small..stool/table thing,something else which I dunno..and..ya..(: It's all over school! :D kinda. (:
Wheee(: SquareLash cotton twine Clove hitch Mallet Bamboo pole! x)
We also got tested for road safety.Everyone passed!:D super easy la(: ohoh. I'm keeping in mind what ANgela said! XD (too much guide-related stuff.Whups.)
Muuuuch later,went out with family for our hol tour briefing!:D
wow wow.so much info..too much info in muh head.Hurrrr -__-;;
I need to buy new shoes!!! :D:D:D hahaha.randomness. (:
Okieeee.Tmr we have to go back again for gadgets!!! -_-ll
haha.But good news is that we work faster than Tiara thought! :D So we may even finish it tmr!! That means I don't have to wake up early for wed,thurs and fri! xD
PRgirls who are going for gathering pls read CLASS BLOG(: ty.
BYEEEEEEEEE((((: