
trying this>>> side today! :D hahaha. A bit weird though :P
...Booooored nowwww.Maybe after this I'll pop into my mum's room and see what's on tv:D
Errrrrr.I guess I should post abt today,eh?(:
WE ALL PASSED GADGETS TODAY!:D
yay!Hahaha.Tmr dun have to go back to school but I'm still going to help out with recruitment and help wern with our almost-toppling small table. hahaha
~squarelash~clovehitch~cottontwine~scissors~bamboopole~diagonallash~
HAHAHA.
Tmr I'll attempt to look out for angela's yellow and pink hse on the way to sch. wahahaha.
Mmmmm.After that nothing much.Went hme,ate lunch,went online. Blahblah.
Just now was playing msn games.( SudokuToo!) Mostly with yl. wahaha. OH. Ahhh.
Must tag! -_-;;
My tagboard is deeeeaaaadddd. haha. kinda.
Wow.I have bollywood songs in my iTunes.hahahahahaha. So funny! I started laughing the moment it started playing!! xD
Eh.Now no more fave song I think. hahahahahaha.
Wheeee!Exciting!! SATURRRDAAAAYYYY! yayyyy:DDDDDDDDD
hahahhaa sooper happy! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!HURRAHHH!:D
lalala. Gonna pop into muh mummy's room now!! :D byeeee(: