
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
WOOHOO! Camp is tmr!! AHHHH so fast :') wow. hahaha.
Today stayed back for comm mtg(1st one! xD) ... Teacher Wendy praised us..x)) We're a weird bunch. She said that usually she has to ask the camp comms to work faster.But for us, she has trouble getting us to slow down. xD But it feels gd to contribute ur time and all for it :P I won't mind being in a comm next yr!! XD but if no one asks me I'm also okay with it :P hahaha. After church and mtg,went to hougang and ordered a new pair of extra glasses. Collecting them on thurs. ooh and sunglasses too! :D yay!(?) :D
My bag feels heavy..o_o;; gahh.And I dunno if I should bring a carrier bag. If I do I need to lug 3 bags there. hahaha. 1)clothes and stuff 2)Sleeping bag 3)the carrier bag!-with notebk and stuff lar.
(:
oh.the email I was expecting... it was printed out instead. hahaha. But now I'm expecting another one -___-ll but still haven't arrived :P I'm not sleeping late just for that though!! >:D nooo!If I dun get it before bedtime then too bad. probably printed out and will b given to me tmr anyway!! x)))
eh nothing much else to say le. xD
BYE people! Take care!
*This may be the last post until nect yr.Will try and come to blog abt camp on thurs or fri. prob can la. (((: I know you won't miss my posts anw!I haven't been consistent :P