Friday, January 12, 2007
funnest lesson today was geog. didn't even enjoy recess. haha geog was funnyyy!! funniest part isn't related to geog though. o_Oll hahaha. had guides todayyyy. thought we would slack but,not ): started on total def silver,a ppt,due monday(GAK.) -_-ll hahaha I love what wern did in the ppt!! XDDDDD funyyy!!! shall not say, hahaha. keep suspense. (: ....sniff. I missed pre-conference of Fusion and the opening night of night rally. ah well, tmr is the real thing!! :D and amc youthphoria's rufus and team r leading worship!!! ( for 20min^_^) cool~
oh man so much hmwk ): ok,not that much if u have the WHOLE weekend. but I only have tonight and sunday night,and a few min/hrs inbetween. GARH. T_T
random:
(motivational!)
sometimes you may not realise... but... a small little thing like sending an encouraging sms may actually change someone's day,or maybe, someone's life. (:
2nd random:
(news..)
Now 2pr's class motto isn't "prick me,I'm proven prudent", it was changed to prod. isntead of prick. but they may be changing it again cuz "prod me,I'm proven prudent" sounds weird.
3rd random:
(seriously random)
my sms capacity is SMALL. only 80+ smses and it's 5/6 full. T_T but i wanna keep my sms conversations!! they're so interesting... haha. esp when i am booored.
you've read my memories.