
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Had lessoooons! Okay,not reeeally but sorta. First was PE.were playing the stupid A chase B and B chase A game.. AHAHAHA and guess what happened to ME? :D I fell down. again. Not bleeding,only slighty bruised.. the most hurt would be my pe shirt... it's a got a hole. xDDDD HAHA!! oh well. the bruise still hurt a little after that.. so I wasn't really running.. hehe. Dear mag was also slowing down for me(: thanks girl! Anw... had science after tt. Mrs tsoi.. she's.. nice la. She means well,but ............ her voice is slightly monotonic to me. T_T and her eyes make her look tired everytime.. in the middle of "lesson", I looked around and saw lots of pples' heads on the table.. like,uhh. sigh. Also had chinese lesson.. no, "lesson".. and OM briefing(:
After sch had guides. Today was super slack la. nothing to do what. Sec1s were being interviewed!! I still rem my interview!!(: Went with chris,had double interview with msTan. and this wacko senior wrote her name on my paper!! Under my "LIKES"..hahaha! anw, fetched wernie hme after guides.. then went hme, showered,ate and went off again!:D
Went to church for a prayer mtg. It's super good la. Now I know that God talks to me through visions. yes,I'm quite convinced! :D cuz I saw some pics in my head... the first 2 were linked and really spoke to me(: I'm comforted by it..mostly by the 2nd vision.. ^_^
After the service,which was like, 10pm, the youths(some) went over to dover for supperrrr(:
Played seriously weird games. I still dun get it!! what stupid FUZZYWUZZY and STRING got or not? alamak.. T_T;;