Just felt like posting that song 'cause I was listening to it. And it has a lot of meaning..And it was the youth camp theme song!!! :)
haha.Today started more interesting than usual :D
Courtesy of dear Athalia.yay!(:
She got sick ): so she stayed at home and DIDN'T go see the doc.
naughty arh? *shakes finger*
oh oh oh!!
Something exciting has happened!! (exciting for 1pr06 i think)
HWEENAH GOT MSN.
with help from Angie(: thanks!
haha.
And.
Thank you everyone for your care and concern for me.
Much appreciated((:
I WANNA GO OOOUT
sorry for the sudden outburst.
But it's true.
I've been stuck at home with CPs for 1 week already.
I've recovered but I'm not so syre if I have FULLY recovered.
The down side about going back to sch now is that I'll probably fail my science and history test on monday. DIEEE. And I'll have to complete my work. shit la. I have barely done anything.
Gyah.
Was reading Joyce's blog.Then remembered...
KOTC! Where's that group photo??!!? O_Oll
Mannn, you've all forgotten already!! D':
hahaha
Hmm. For some irritating reason, I cannot upload pics. SNIFF.
Okay nvm.
another time.Not my loss anw. heh(:
Hur. Ht's bro is damn irritating.
I'm so glad I don't have a younger brother. *phew*
It's so much nicer to have a nice older jiejie (((((:
hehe.
----<----@
How blessed I am.