Sunday, January 21, 2007
OH YEAH MAN.
I FINALLY GOT A COMMONWEALTH ESSAY TOPIC TO WRITE.
MWAHAHAHA
:DDD
was brainstorming for almost 2hrs? O.o
I think it's due tmr but I dunno if I can have a reason for not passing it up yet. hahaha. Gonna send it to Mag to help me... (: u won't mind,won't u Mag?? :D:D:D
hurry come online -,-ll or maybe not.. I haven't started yet. o_oll
Actuallyyy at first i thought of writing about the tsunami incident,or a flood. But,.....
I've never experienced one,so it wouldn't be that good.
but.
AHA.
I've found the PERFECT thing to write on.
I think.
o,o
heh(:
But I think I can relate to it better... :D
~eh mag came online! heh. I didn't even need to ask her,she offered. awww. yay! :D
..........
OK. I need to get started on writing the essay. My crappy essay. heh.
you've read my memories.