Thursday, January 11, 2007

prick me,I'm proven prudent.our class motto!! cute,right? ((:
ystd i was gonna blog but I was talking on msn and had to do hmwk...so I forgot all abt posting :P hahaha. anw, on tues night, I HAD MY FIRST PHONE COFERENCE w/ yl athalia and chris. HAHAHA. funnnn! kinda. hahaha I nvrrrr knew my phone could do tt! xD
ystd had first art club mtg of the yr!there r 7 new sec ones(i think)! Our new teacher is MdmKwek! She has this really nice and sweet look on her face... ^_^ But Josie says that she talks to us like as though we're in pri sch T_T... anw, had HE for 1st 2 lessons..and I almost fell aslepp 3-4 times!!! -___-ll OH.then during hist, it was quite funny.. hahaha!! mrAng was asking us to guess this word... then he put "S _ _ _" ..still, nothing. it became "SI_O" then the class said "SIAO!" xDDDDDDDDDDD funnyyyy!!!! but actually it's SINO. OHHH. then he was talking abt malacca stealing our business for a trading port last time..then cuz that place was a narrow way,so they could like,tax pple who travel there and stuff...then, Penang was above,and Singapore was below. Then to show which was where,he put the first letter of the country's name. SO, the drawing on the board had "P,M and S" ... getit?XD HAHAHAHA
todayyy,WE BURNED SOME CALORIES. yay! :D hahaha. mrsDe said so okayyy? :P
you've read my memories.