"Let my words be few"
uwah. Nice song! :D
When the song started(playing it on my iTunes), I somehow got memories of church stuck in my head.
And then felt like blogging.
Gyah, I wanna go to church on saturday!! If not, sunday!!
I neeeeed to gooooo.
Being stuck at home for such a long time(actually it's only a week..
ONLY a week?! what am I saying?! that's LONG) does not do good.
-heh. I'm replaying the song-
Anyway... I know I've said this SO many times(not just here lah) but.
I miss camp.
Okay, not as much nowww. but. yeh.
I feel so distant from God now. I wanna go to church!
I DEMAND TO.
I also wanna go back to sch. I can't stand missing lessons.
I'm so darn behind now.
GAH.
I'm gonna force my mum to bring me to the doc tmr. Actually I wanted to go today...
but my dad said no ):
So I have to wait even longer now.
Grr.
---
Sigh
Meanwhile.
I needa do homework.
(groan)
But,
I MUST.
I don't wanna die.
Somemore, I'm going back to school to some grumpy and unhappy teachers.
Cuz Julie's been telling me when teachers scold our class.
And it's all for the same reason..
Never hand in homework.
SO, I don't wanna make them unhappy.
Because:
Unhappy teacher= Unhappy student
Unhappy student= Unproductive learning
Unproductive learning= Fail
Fail= Unhappy parents
Unhappy parents= Unhappy me
SOOO,
I have to do my homework to stay happy.
Gosh.
That ends up sounding weird.
'Cause homework makes me unhappy.
Oh well.
This world is weird anyway.
~
Good day to you(: