Thursday, January 04, 2007
wheeeeeee:D
second day of sec2 life!!but still feel like sec1..
Today in class, I played MURDERER and ELECTRIC CURRENT! :D funnnn ;)
after school had sec 1 orientation!!!!!ohmy I didn't know we were that troublesome!xD
was ushering! so I had my hot guide u on...... did ushering by myself, with rachel, with alberta, with nicole, with melisa, and with this senior of whom I dunno her name ;P whoo. At the end of it all..we were all exhausted!! oooooh! We had roasted marshmallows and sausages!! They were SO GOOD. (: I think we did a great job:D we got,like,110 sign-ups!!WOOHOO(: haha I've gotta say, Jan is so funny! xD and this priscilla ah........ >:( halfway while "ushering"(she wasn't an usher actually), she like, said "Join drama!" so said nic chan la.. like,what the-?!!? we're here to promote GUIDES not drama!!! eugh. T_T ....must-not---be---pissed! (: hehe. It's not gd to be unhappy.
... O_Oll OMG! tmr classes are starting!! boohoooooooooooo..... -_-;;
you've read my memories.