
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
whee~
Today the sec2s, some sec3s and some prefects travelled all the way to taopayoh(during sch hrs) to cheer on our school badminton team :) So cooooool! hahaha
We did lotsa cool cheers[including school cheer!:D], about 4/5 waves, and did a LOT of SCREAMINNGGGG! :D [ouch, my throat]
oh and sc had the MOST supporters:D haha! 2 whole blocks!
hehe I like going to cheer for matches:)
at 10, we had to leave): we were all super sad, and I didn't wanna go back to LESSONS -_-
but,oh well. We had reccess once we got back, which was fun too :P HEH.
lit was okay. no scolding :)
english,... I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO MY PRESENTATION. mwahahaha:D:D:D it's now on monday.. phew.
maths was so-so. last period.
OH OH OH!
;)
mel tham's last day in school was today ): oh man, my dajie! D:
hope she enjoys her time in melbourne:) ... AHHAHAHA, I just realised smth! ~~~ MELbourne. xD!
eh,I just thought of something. After she's gone, our class will be a class of 36. wow. O_o
oh and another thing,
today is John steinbeck's birthday!:)
(author of our lit book: of mice and men)
well, he's dead. But nevermind.
crap, i needa go pack for tmr. I can't believe it-_-
camp..
tomorrow..
oh my.
I feel unprepared.