
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Don't ask me about the previous post. HAHAHA!!
but since that girl doesn't share limelight, I've made another post for ATHALIA!! :D hahaha:D
yay her too!(:
------------
okay, today!
in sci we did an experiment with a quail egg and ACIIIDDD. so cool! the egg's shell dissolved and it became BOUNCY. ^_^ but after recess, I was squishing mine, then the yellow yolk suddenly came out(the egg was in a bag of water). Was kinda gross to watch it. It looked like the egg was peeing O_o HAHAHA. so that was the demise of my dear Eggy.
BLAHH.
For pe we went to the weights room! SO COOL :D funnn!!! :D hahahah!!
After sch I was quite tired.. haven't really had enough sleep I guess.
heh.
On the bus home, I had a nice chat with rachel lee(guides senior). ^_^
haha, at home, had tuition.I was falling asleep. HEH.
OH OH OH. Tmr we're getting our juniors!! WOWWW. I'll feel old. xD