
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
GRRRRRR. Blogger forced me to switch to the new gmail blogger.. I don't like it!! okay, not reaaaaaally. The dashboard looks so cluttered!! (1st impression) -____-ll
oh well. Gotta live with it. If not I won't be able to post =,=
anyway, hey people of the world!! WHAT'RE YA DOIN' TMR,EH? ^_^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll tell ya what I'm doingggg! (what's going in your head now,I wonder.)
I'm..
gonna..
...
...
...
go to school,have art club,go home, and depending on hmwk lvl, see if I can go to the fireplace.
HAHAHA what were you expecting?:D
Hmm. Today's lit lesson was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYY! :D:D:D:D:D
MrsFern has sooo many interesting stories. HAHAHA.
And math lesson passsed by so FAST today! OldCandy(wailam) & kailin said so too (:
other than being forced to change from beta by blogspot, today has been a good day for me!
An extremely COLOURFULLY happy day! :D:D:D ty for all those cleancolors, weiyee! :D:D:D
hahaha!!
I need to get started on hoooooooomewooooooork!! O_O I have done............so far........... nothing.
o_oll
...
*scoots off to start on homework*
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD