
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Yesterday was funn(:
Okay,so, not everything went according to plan or what I hoped for,BUT,it was still an enjoyable day:D
CNY celebrations!:
eh,not that fun. hahaha. performance was... eh,..okay la but we didnt watch ALL of it. Quite unfair):
Didnt play the games. hahaha:P lotsa pri sch girls were playing,so I didnt wanna steal their chance of playing^_^ HAHA. okay.....Erm. Erm. Erm. Nothing much. Heh. But I think mrsFern's pissed with us): ): ):
PR class gathering!!!:
ok ok, it was MEANT to be a class party but ..eh,... what's a party without food? -_- sorry people. heh. Gah, stupidd prataa cafe numbahh. Grr. BUT ANYWAYS!! after a .. short while, everything seemed a little bitty better:D for starters, we could use the 1pr classroom!! so while the remainging people (and msgoh+mspang!) [some people left,u see.] headed to the classroom, angela and I went tah get the whacko thingeh. and on the way to class, GUESS WHO WE SAW (to our delight[YES LA]) ?
Mr JEOW! :D we thought he couldnt make it. hahaha. When he went into class,everybody went "whoaaaaaaa" or "ohhhh my goshhh" xDDDDDDDDDD
We took PICTURES,PICTURES AND LOTSA PICTURESS!! :D :D :D heheh yay! and played WHACKO including the 3 teachers ^_^ yay yay yay xD
After that went out for lunch.. :D yummy:P
eh after lunch on the way home, I waited for the bus for SO LONGGG. I think it was coming to an HOUR?!?!?! O:
anyway,
HAPPY CNY EVERYONEEE:D:D:D