
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
HELLO I'M BACK.
okay, that wasn't so long... the number of days I didn't blog. Maybe it seems long because days seem so long now... work work work.
okay,let's take a break from depression,shall we?:)
Series of events that happened today:
~PE: I hit both my knees,because I hit the door in the hall. We were sprinting!
~SCI: Mag n I were being boliao and disturbed--- "Disturbed"--- nicole by doing stuff with our stationary in front of her. hahahaha
~BREAK: whoooooooo sour power!
~GEOG: wahahaha so funny! xDDDDDDDD
~RECESS: Errr. oh! the stupid alarm. false alarm!! -,-ll
~CHINESE: lao shi is so niceeee! she gave us MOAOM whenever we answered a question abt ch8. yummy! I got2!! :D:D:D hee.
~OM: our pathetic spaghetti structure. It collapsed the moment we let go of it. =,=
~GUIDES!:D
Today in guides we did firelighting!:D (We,meaning the sec2 guides)
SO FUN!
We use the changkuk/changkul to dig out a square patch of turf(that means you don't kill the grass:D) and then you've got a hole! Then we put leaves(dry ones) and twigs of diff grades into the hole(4patches of changkul-ed land) and start the fire!! It's just so cool(:
After that,at about 4.23pm, we headed to the amphi(very tired from firelighting) for badges and award stuff ceremony. i got my first aid badge and cert!:D :D :D YAY!
OH. and guess what. We have 49 new recruits. gooshhhh! O_Oll and cuz of that, we're gonna have 2 more patrols... that would change A LOT of things!! D: like, people need to change patrol(I don't wanna!). change of guide tee will be needed, and allll those preperations too. wowww.
what elseee. nth already. Later I'm gonna watch oMaM dvd! :D hahaha! coool. what good timing, lit test this monday. hahaha(:
yay I'm excited abt tmr!!pcg outiiiiinggggggg:D watching a movieee:D yay!!! My motivation to do homework. I MUST WAKE UP EARLY. moohahahaha.
Hmm I better go now. time management^_^ heh.
`BYE! :D