
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
We were talking crap throughout the whole session, HAHAHA:D:D:D Hmm let's see, at one point, I almost fell asleep xD and another (2) times chris was like,... drunk? o.O he didn't know what he was saying O_Oll . and athalia really slept-.-ll but she woke up again before 5(: Mav was playing maple xD and then Fay kept saying "orh hor u die areadee". Hmm, I thought I'd be sorta dead today, but I'm actually quite alright now. heehee. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yay, you guys rock:) really really :) We must go out! :D and then take a rockers photo! :D:D:D HAHA WE SHALL GO WATCH EPIC MOVIE. xD nah,I'm joking. But we must go out some time ^_^
THIS MORNING ROCKED(literally:D)
While alllllll you guys were dozing off this morning, 5 super cool people stayed up having a 4h5min conference call. WE ROCK. yea, cause we are the rockers[really.. we cal ourselves that. :D]! HAHAHA:D we ended the call at about 5.05am which was our target(5am). WOOHOO(: [ahahaha those 5min were used up by saying "byebye"; none of us could bear to leave! xD]
Mm, oh yes. those 5 rockers are(noneotherthan.xD) :