HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHALIA!
___________________________________________
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
I COMPLETED MY TEN ROUNDS TODAY :D:D:D woohoo! :D:D:D I can find strength in Him! :D:D:D
yeah! good job to
Trisha! MunLing! Janine! Pamela! &all 2pr girls who ran today! :D
Thank you to
siew jia, for running with me & the other runners
magdalene, for running with me for my last round and cheering me on
olivia & nat hui, for yet again telling me to keep jogging
grace, for cheering & askign if i wanted water (XD)
janine & munling, for running with me throughout! :D and pulling each other on :D
and 4SY! you seniors are the greatest :D even though we don't really know you, you cheered us on :D thankyou!
and of course, 2PRUDENCEo7, you people are the beeeeeeeest!<3
wow, at the last round I practically ran for my life. halfway(half a round more!), I heard mrsDe saying we had only 15seconds left, then i panicked o_o So I started to run! No idea where that energy came from. eh but i really felt like fainting. not enough oxygen i think. O_O passed by like.. few seconds. can't remember. HAHA.
but anyway! at least it's alllllllllllll over now! :D:D:D of course.. there's next year -_-ll and....... closer yet(super close),
NAPFA.
x_x
____________________________________________
today we had firedrill. rarr it stole our music lesson >:( !!!!
other than that nothing really eventful happened.
yup.