
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
It's strange.
a guy and a girl, different name, yet same nickname.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
fuuuuuuuun! Did the celebration today :D:D:D But in the end we didn't use the plan -_- due to..uh, time constrains :) but ath was still surprised by the cake :D
it was kinda crappy though.THE WIND. IT BLEW THE FIRE OUT. what the heck T_T
anyway! yesterday was a fun day :)
went out at 12! came back at 10/11+! :O:O:O
went to queensway with jan and yl to buy ath's cake n present(THIS COOL TREASURE BOX FROM IKEA!). lunch .. we had an interesting time ^_^ shaking-hand joke.HAHAHAHAHA! XD
"study time" back in church was quite interesting at first. Janell captured a wonderful moment on my camera. Kudos, Jan! :D:D:D
I fell asleep for awhile. yl was teaching jan and abi sci while annabel did math. hehe, I'm the slackest ^_^
youthphoria testerday was combined with theFireplace in the sanctuary. Had this healing prayers thingy. Was so touching! I wanted to cry ;_; ended at 6.30. so early O_o I didnt want it to end to fast -_- oh well.
had a pcg dinner at serene centre's macs with gracia annabel fay & ruth :)
saw.. sc people. O_O
anyway! we had an.. interesting conversation :):):)
[HAHAHA the day was so interesting :D]
WHOO! I want MarkSchultz's Broken&Beautiful and ChrisTomlin'sSeeTheMorning :D:D:D:D:D:D