WOOHOO, end may-3Jun= happy happy happy time :D
18 mar= freeeeeee sunday :D no art class :P
10 mar= omg! :o! OM day! AHHHH O_O!! , youthphoria & alpha day-I can't go T_T
9,10 mar= guidey guidey guidey night&day :D
sniff, 1 whole month of no youthphoria. Feeling the spiritual deadness here.
yoohoo, 17march! HURRY COME, MAN!
I like this font :)
eh, after the past week, people have seemed to have forgotten their sense of time.
aye, tomorrow is day6 OK?
think of it as this way, you know tmr we're only having an eng paper, which means ONE paper. check your timetable for test slots. there are only 2 mondays in one cycle. there's only 1 monday that has only one test. That monday is day 6.
easy-peasy right? ;D
p.s.
hello all you people! Flood my tagboard/me(:D) with jokes and riddles! :D
lame jokes,silly jokes, sick jokes(well, exception for REALLY sick ones :S), stupid jokes, um, no racist jokes.
I'm in a jokes mood, but with no jokes.
-_-ll
Jokes are good for health. they make you laugh. laughter is the best medicine in life.
&btw, negative painting is cool. B)