
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
HELLO:D
today's art was so EEEEURGHGHHGHGHGHHH! >;( (as usual!) 40/50 compared to 50/50... sucks. BIAS! maybe la.
shan't elaborate anymore.
anyway!:D
from ystd and today, I really realise the joy of sitting on the swing. WHOO! I LOVE THE PRI SCH KIDDIES! (they were the reason why the swings are in school) XD
anyway, had NAPFA 5items today. quite alright. got 11.1 for shuttle run(A!) :O:O:O [A, unless mag checked wrongly.] WARGH, my 2.4km!! -_- i tell you, my stamina is like crap! passed,yeah, but.. I need at least D to get silver! D:
so lauren told me to aim for a C in my retest(janine and mun are rerunning too! yay!). OK LAUREN :D:D:D
oh! & thank you to my pcg peopleeee,who have (been) praying for my napfa :D i love you, pcg memebers! and i am in need of a pcg session! ;_;
today i took the back route home(longer than the front one which i take everyday) for the first time!!:D
It's so much prettier. more scenic. lined with flowers plants LOTS MORE GREENERY and pretty houses! :D passed by 2 real stylo-milo ones. I want my house to be like that!:D
i wanna be sitting on the swing and having a long chat with a good friend. so fun :)
O: ,oohlala, maybe i can do that tmr! XD
OH OH. M2 PATROL TIMEEE. WHEE, WE CHOPE THE SWINGS. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
..no i'm joking. XD or maybe we can O.o But not all can fit.