
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
heyho! I'm blogging 'cause of MS FAY YEO (you should be honoured.)!
soooooooo, today was an uninteresting day.
music wasn't thaaaaaaat fun.
science was used for lecturing (the WHOLE 50minutes.)
P.E. was super tiring- 6rounds, sit-ups[which was on the hard floor, which was SO painful, so i went to do mine on the grass which was so much softer ..just that.. my shirt got stained with mud. HAHA], shuttle run, push-ups[the WORST], sit & reach, standing broad jump. rawr. I'm gonna fail my 2.4km!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
english was okay. chinese too. yay i passed my chinese ca1 :D:D:D
maths was.. ok? but we were lectured for awhile.
during maths remedial i was surprisingly doing my work! instead of waiting for answers. bwahahaha! yet i feel that I'm going to flunk monday's test. my maths grade is (already) in danger.
oh ho ho, lit test is on an unseen poem! how do you study for an UNSEEN poem?
oh, then after maths remedial, I went down to saw wood! only sawed one block. &it was slanted!! whoops.
when i was sawing, my arms felt like dropping off T_T they were so so so tireddd
exciting news(?) >> I'm gonna watch phantom of the opera on sat! whoohoo!!
but i need the time for my "overdue" homework ))):
"overdue" because it was meant to be due already but the teachers (unwillingly/reluctantly) extended the due date (:
okay so.. something worth lookign forward to for me? ... uh... ... ... youthphoria on saturday :D then tuesday. going out :D:D:D
_____
oh yes! I'm so so so proud of 2PR :D:D:D
we got 4th place in the spirit comp!!! I didn't think we'd get THAT good. whoa! :D
okay, tomorrow is sports day!
good luck, 2PRUDENCE :D
<3333333
okay, adios. 'til next time ;D