
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You put the stars in the sky,
&you know them by name
You are amazing, God
heh, I'm like, stealing fay's way of starting a post. whoooooooooooooops. but i like that song! :D
yay it feels good to hand up your work :D HAHAHA, like a burden off my shoulders. ((:
special congratulations to:
Fay yeo! :D
you're very welcome (:
oh man, I've got tuition in 45minutes(6pm), ARRRGH >;(
stupid napfa. It just HAS to be on thursday. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, napfa is cominggg! ):
I'm going to DIE x_x
and..oh goshhh, my ca1 marks are horrendously low. &it's only ca1! what will ca2 be like?!?!!?
I can't believe it, not even one A? D:
this is not good.
not at all.
on a happier note, yesterday was a nice day. even though it was actually quite normal. hahaha, I could do my maths! thanks to my nice tutor... my dad! :D hahaha, i felt so smart.
BUT THEN, today during the test, ...
I felt dumb again. -_-
crappppppppp, I've no idea what my score is gonna be like.
but lit was amazingly quite easy! yayness :D
oh ho ho, today's literature period was fun FUN FUNNY! :D
grace and yany kept fighting-as usual-, and we all went highhhhhh!
the 2 are such a funny pair. HAHAHA!
half-a-lump, on the other hand, was lamer than usual today O.o
OH YEH, during reccess was munling and my duty for sunning the wood(for campfire)
&theeeeeeeeeen, after we had taken out half the pile, IT STARTED TO DRIZZLE.
What the heeeeeeeeeeeeck, so pissifying!
but attendance today was good, all the juniors (and their HELPERS! hahaha!) showed up :D:D:D yay!
still got friday though, and i have no idea who is christine?? -.-ll
makes me wonder,
like what somebody said, if you're i/c you're either trustworthy or was just sabo-ed. -___-
anyway, better go and prepare for tuition! (i'm in no mood for it, however.)
ps. PHANTOM OF THE OPERA ROCKS! it's a london production, and it's super commendable. The first thing you'll notice is are the props. and the costumes as well. I suddenly have this love for shakespere times. the costumes and architecture are so pretty ^_^
pps. somehow, i can't find a nice/pretty/happy-looking blogskin that actually suits me. sighhhh