My Praise
[Dean Phillips/Phillpis, Craig & Dean]
~
Lord, I wish I could praise You with adequate words
But You leave me speechless
And I so long to sing You the song You deserve
But it would be endless
I long to move Your heart
To bring You something new
To tell how great You are
Till my praise to You
~
chorus:
Its like an ocean breeze blowing on your face
Like a summer sun with its warm embrace
Like a gentle rain plays a symphony
Thats what I want my praise to be
Like a fragrant rose in the early spring
Like an eagle soars when it spreads its wings
Whatever, Lord, You may need from me
Thats what I want my praise to be
To You
~
Everything I could give, You already possess
Lord, Im so unworthy
I'm just one of the millions to stand and confess
And yet still You hear me
Your heart is open wide
You long for what I bring
I pray somehow You'll find this simple offering
~
______________________________________________________
Thanks yuliang! THE SONG IS SUPER-DEE-DUPER NICE :D
Fay loves it too! :D:D:D
hahahahaahahahaha
we were listening to it at the same time without planning to or anything.
cooooooool~
:D
anyway,
today is...
EASTER!!
Happy easter everyone! :D:D:D
easter is actually not a day of easter eggs(choc or just painted) or easter bunnies,y'know?
It's actually a day of which christians celebrate and rejoice over the resurrection of Jesus Christ!
On good friday, he was crucified on the cross for forgiveness of our sins.
then on the 3rd day(sunday), he conquered over the grave(:
yep,
Christ is ALIVE!!
yayness :D
___
today I got to keep the flower that I was supposed to stick onto the cross. 'casue it was already FILLED. but then I left it at the pew -_- oh well.
oh oh oh!
I brought cookie monster to church today! :D
it's actually fay's. it's a hand puppet!!!!
I don't know why, but I'm extremely amused by it.
I want one toooooooooooo!
she got hers from AMERICA :O:O:O
but yuliang says I can buy it from toyRus??
one day I shall go find out. HEY, TUESDAY!! yessssss
going out with mag :D:D:D
WHOOHOO!
I shall drag her there if I have to! >:)
anyway,
had a yummy yummy lunch with my family today (:
art class was cool, did teh blur effect. it's fun to watch the teacher draw for you.
so much better than your OWN work. XD
mm, had a nice nice italian dapaoed dinner[it's from ghimmoh coffee shop!!!] (:
lalala
okay that's about it for today's events.
__________
TOMORROW IS SPIRIT COMP!
GO 2PR!!
&good luck to our opponent classes (: